If you've already explored mindfulness-based emotional intelligence in one of my series before, you know: a month or two is just scratching the surface.
Join me starting January 15th, and continue to follow the important threads started in Emotional Intelligence, Relational Intelligence, The Inner Critic, and Mindfulness-Based Emotional Intelligence.
Over eight weeks, you will…
- Explore the rich connections between mindfulness and attachment theory.
- Learn how your conditioning is affecting the way you see yourself and the world.
- Gain powerful tools to unwind trauma and release stored emotion in your body.
- Sharpen your perception of empathy with practices that cultivate a felt sense of the emotions of others.
- Explore the building blocks that create the compelling (and sometimes oppressive) sense of self.
- Deepen your practice with longer meditations to explore concentration and equanimity.
- Empower yourself with a roadmap of new threads to follow in the world of relational mindfulness.
Each class will include new techniques, a period of guided meditation, and time for group discussion. This series is considered intermediate-level. Please be prepared to commit to a daily meditation practice at least 6 days a week, 10 minutes a day. I will be available to each student one-on-one, so no one feels overwhelmed or left behind.
- Unlimited facilitator access as-needed.
- Video recordings of every class, for review or in case of absence.
- Guided meditation recordings, for home-practice.
Remote participants welcome!
If you sign up remotely, you will receive a video recording of each session, text based resources, and copies of all guided meditations. I am happy to hear from you as needed, to answer any questions that arise.
Frequently Asked Questions
Please contact me before signing up. If you have familiarity with using mindfulness to explore thought and emotion, this course may still be right for you. We can chat and determine that.