- I'm too busy to meditate!
- I can't stop my mind!
- It's so boring!
- My schedule is unpredictable, I can't find a consistent time!
- I get distracted and can't make it through my sit!
- I've fallen off and can't get going again!
- I can practice with a group, but not on my own!
- I should practice more but I just don't want to!
- I want to practice more but I just can't!
Join us and Tune Up Your Meditation Practice! We'll spend the month of May focusing on establishing a manageable, relevant, consistent meditation routine.
We'll address all the common concerns listed above. Additionally, you will…
- Clarify your individual goals and ensure that your practice supports them.
- Determine what a modest day/time commitment might look like for you.
- Address the particular obstacles that have interfered with your practice in the past.
- Establish accountability structures to help you keep your practice going.
- Design a practice strategy that is enjoyable enough that you actually want to do it!
All levels of experience are welcome, whether you are just beginning your journey into meditation or you have an ongoing routine that needs an oil change and a tire rotation. Practice doesn't need to be a toilsome obligation. Let's make it fun, manageable, and relevant!
- Scheduled one-on-one Skype calls/phone calls with the facilitator between sessions
- Unlimited facilitator access as-needed.
- Access to audio recordings of all classes, for review or in case of absence.