Our world is filled with distractions. Mobile devices demand our attention throughout the day. Unfinished work and personal business keeps us up at night. Studies show that people spend nearly half their time thinking about one thing while doing another, and this sort of divided attention is proven to reduce happiness.
We want to be present. We want to live in the now. But how? In our chaotic world, staying present starts with concentration: the ability to focus the mind. Whether in meditation or in life, at work or at play, concentration is the foundation of our ability to stay in the present moment. It is the core skill which allows us to apply our attention where we want, when we want, and keep it there.
- You will learn a simple, powerful skill which focuses your mind.
- You will discover the intrinsic peace and happiness that arises from concentration.
- You will be empowered to use concentration in the service of greater productivity in your life.
Each class will include new techniques, a period of guided meditation, and time for group discussion.
If you have an ongoing mindfulness practice, honing your concentration will support your practice. Concentration is also a perfect place to start for first-time meditators, and beginners are welcome.
- Unlimited facilitator access as-needed.
- Audio recordings of every class, for review or in case of absence.
- Guided meditation recordings, for home-practice.