It was so nice practicing with you last weekend. Below, you will find the recording of our workshop. You can download it directly at this link. Here are some other resources on the site that you might find useful:
- Written Instructions for Breath Counting Meditation
- Written Instructions for Lovingkindness Meditation
- The "Access Concentration Test" - guided meditation to test for access concentration.
- Self-Generated Emotion - a two-part article on using thinking to regulate emotion, since it came up in discussion.
- Mindfulness & Attachment Theory - a brief overview of the link between the two.
- Tips for Starting a Meditation Practice
- What to Look for in a Teacher
- Free Guided Meditation - features Lovingkindness (which we practiced) and Noting Feeling States (the central technique to cultivate mindfulness of emotions). It is a free gift to anyone on my mailing list.
Concentration will develop over time, if you keep practicing! If you'd like the ongoing support of a class series, consider joining me for a four-week series starting in October. You can find out more at this link.
It was a pleasure meditating with you!